For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

06 April 2011

Another, here?

The guards surrounded the three of us. We fought and fought as blood stained our clothing. My fists begun to swell, Molly's arm begun to go numb and Leonis sat swinging his scythe around. I collapsed as everything got dizzy. Molly fell soon after. We were screwed, we need to be saved. Where are you Sam? Leonis stood up still swinging the scythe around to make sure the guards didn't come closer. At one point, everything faded dark and 4 skeletons appeared. The skeletons took care of the guards until an arrow slammed into the back of Leonis' hand and the scythe fell. He stumbled back as the Skeletons disappeared with a puff of smoke.
"The four can not bring down Hansen when they are not united. Take the boy!" The general yelled as guards grabbed Leonis. He kept kicking and squirming until one guard slammed his elbow into Leonis' head. Then. Everything went black.

I woke up on the bed Sam and I slept together on the night before. Molly laid next to me with bandages around her arms. The barmaid leaned against the wall with a smirk on her face. Blood was splattered across her, grazes on the visible skin, cuts here and there, a black swollen eye and yellow bruises on her cheek, "You two are lucky. It seems you need to be taught how to fight. Luckily I know who can teach you. A young fine, beautiful woman named Fiona trained me when we were young."
"We know how to fight!" I yelled before realising I was rude, "Sorry."
"It's okay. What I send wasn't what I meant so I don't blame you misinterpreting it. You all know how to fight, but you do not know how to counter and how to break someone's defence. Fiona will help you with that. You should go see her when you are feeling better." She said leaving the room. Something on the heel of her boot stood out. The symbol, the symbol on my necklace. She was one of us. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Sam was staring at me when I woke up again, "Thank goodness you woke up. We have to go. This lady, called Fiona wants us to meet her. Where's Leonis?"
"Leonis was captured. So this Fiona is a acquaintance of the barmaid, which is also one of us?"
"Leonis is gone? Merda. We must carry on without him." Sam said as I knew we would meet Leonis again, "Molly is at the front waiting. Let's go." I got up and got ready to leave. The barmaid chucked me gloves with metal parts on it, "It'll help you a lot, hun."
"Thanks." I replied as the three of us left.

No comments:

Post a Comment