For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

21 April 2011

I've never seen him so upset.

We arrived at Fiona's and trained for weeks. Once the weeks passed we learnt how to toss darts and got new equipment. We are now on our way to Middlebay. Molly walked in front while Sam and I held hands. We soon arrived to where we tied our horses up when we first arrived. Sam helped me up on my horse as arrows flew down from the walls. Bodies tumbled off afterwards. A man stood there, it was the man from the gallows, "Haha! You think you can escape fools?"
"Think I can take them?" Sam turned to us before taking out his bow and several arrows. He took aim and fired as I sat scared that the archers up on the walls would hit us. Arrows flew up and down the walls, most landing near us. Sam took out half of their archers as a couple fell to the ground, but not by Sam's arrows.
"Think you can have all the fun Sam? We were given these darts for a reason." Molly chuckled as an arrow flew into the ass of the horse I was on. The horse went wild and ran all over the place. I was hanging on, just barely. Sam freaked and ran towards me when Molly told him to focus on the archers. Molly was foolish enough to jump on the horse and rip the arrow out, "Sorry girl but theres no time to take care of you." She leaped to the front, drew her sword and slit its throat whilst we were still on it. The horse tumbled to the ground as well as me landing on Molly.
"You will fall by Hansen's guards! Especially since the four of you are no longer together." The man chuckled as a guard pushed Leonis forward with a tight grip on the strands of his hair, "Take care of him." The guard kicked Leonis off the tall wall, he toppled and screamed until he landed on the ground with a thud. The man and guards retreated from sight as I helped Molly up. Sam was over by Leonis' body and checked if he was alive.
"Fuck you! You will pay for this, you, your puttana and Hansen!" Sam yelled rising from Leonis' body and rounding another horse. He hopped on the horse and road towards Middlebay. I turned to Molly as she got on her horse and helped me up, "Sorry babe. It's obviously his way of dealing with death. Lets follow." She kicked her heels into the side of the horse and we followed Sam.

We stopped to set up tents as the sun begun to set behind us. Sam set up his tent fast and went inside. I turned to Molly who placed her hand on my shoulder. The expression on her face was telling me to go in and talk to him. So I walked to his tent and entered to see him sitting in the back with his face between his hands. The way he was made me feel horrible. It hurt so much to see him cry, he was the strong one. He has never cried in front of me before. I sat behind him and reached my arms around him. He turned with his face soaked with tears and hugged me back. It was nice until he kissed me more violently. I pulled back, "Sam. I have no idea how you feel but you need to feel better. Cozza! I'm merda at making people feel better"
"Jessie. I love you so much. You don't need to try." He said crawling over to me and hugging me, "I just need you."
"This is going to come off wrong but I'm not going to have sex with you so you can feel better." I stopped, "I mean I will if you want, but only if that's what you want. Not just 'pity' sex."
"Oh Jessie!" He yelped before hugging me tighter and cried more heavily, "I would love to but. Not. Now. Sleep with me. But not that way." He let go and I left the tent. Molly came over and asked how he was as I grabbed the sleeping bags, "He's really upset. I've never seen him so upset." I turned away and looked down.
"Well you keep him company tonight and make him feel better. You're the only one that can." Molly said as I nodded and entered the tent to see Sam already stripped of the clothes and was in more comfortable ones. I chucked him a sleeping bag and got undressed. He got in the sleeping bag as I put on the usual bed gear. I left the sleeping bag that was close to me and snuggled into the same one as Sam. He turned to face me and then kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment