For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

15 April 2011

Hired by the princess?

I left the run down building shrugging off the thought of what Fiona could have meant. To be honest I wasn't sure if I could find this place again. This place was full of filthy people that stunk. I couldn't handle it when I ran up a wall and begun to climb. Half way up the wall, I slipped but quickly grabbed a hold. Once on the roof I saw the remains of dead guards on a roof not far from me. I ran there and then ran the way I came from. The journey was long but I arrived at the gallows to see the general and the sergeant talking. Dead bodies surrounding them. My eyes zoomed in like before. Using this to my advantage I scanned the bodies to see if it was the others. I couldn't see them so I rushed towards the bar.

Upon my arrival the barmaid stood there with a smile on her face, "They're in the back." I approached the back as the barmaid slowly followed. Opening the door I noticed Molly awake and explained that we had to see Fiona. The barmaid pushed me to the side and helped Molly up. Molly went and waited out the front. I sat down on the bed where Jessie now laid. The memories of what happened that night flooded my mind, I blushed. She was still sound asleep as I reached my hand down to her hand. I held her hand as she held mine back. I sat there and what felt like hours passed by until she woke up. She looked at me with those beautiful Hazel eyes, as my heart jumped. I begun to speak but at first it was as if I was winded. I explained the situation about us needing to see Fiona, as I found out about Leonis being captured. We were leaving the room when the barmaid chucked metal plated gloves to Jessie. We met up with Molly at the front and then the three of us left.

We arrived to the building and I opened the door for Jessie and Molly to go in first. Jessie walked in as I heard a loud thud. I turned to see what happening when I see a crying boy on the ground with a man standing above the boy. The man chucked a pouch to Molly. I placed my hand on Molly's back and guided her in, "What happened?"
"That boy tried stealing my money pouch. But then that older man pushed him against the wall and told him not to steal 'from people that wear that emblem!'"
"Weird." I said as I shut the door behind. Fiona walked in and begun to talk. Molly demanded to know who we were and such. Fiona explained that we were assassins called Dakorians, hired by the princess.

We then begun training. Once we were finished training Fiona gave us daggers each, metal vambraces, a pouch of darts and gave me a short sword.
"Where will we go next?" I asked.
"Morhollow camp. That is on the east side of the Volcano Islands. To get there, go to Middlebay and use boats to get to the west, next to the abandoned castle and slowly kill everyone at the camp. They are a big threat. A bunch of Necromancers that conjure up skeletons, a massive threat to Tethys." Fiona explained. We begun to leave as Fiona pulled me aside and handed me another dagger wrapped inside a silver cape which had the Dakorian emblem on it, "You will know who to give this to. When you meet them, do not ponder as you will make the right choice." She stopped and then projected her voice so the others could hear, "At Middlebay is a man who will teach you about your spiritual animal things. To be honest, I think the guy is crazy. Have fun kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment