For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

01 April 2011

Fiona

I closed the door behind myself and the four of us ran out towards the gallows. Leonis fell behind as usual and so we waited. Once he arrived we all sprinted off towards the gallows, again. We arrived and there were two men with nooses around their necks. A cocky man walked up and down the gallows yelling rants like, "This is your final chance Lochfield! This is your last warning. These two conspirators will be the final warning!" What a fool but he carried on, "These two are apart of an evil cult against your king Hansen and have been here altering your news and making you hate us for nothing! They must be punished. And you will watch!" I couldn't watch more of this, I looked away and when I looked back something weird was with my vision. My eyes zoomed in on the two men as if my eyes were an eagles. One man wore a necklace with the same symbol that is on my cape, while the other wore a eye patch with the symbol. My eyes zoomed out and returned to normal as I knew I had to save them. I dashed behind a building and scaled it's walls. Once I was on top I withdrew my Bow and 2 arrows and wait for the right moment. On the number 3 I released the arrows and once the count down was done the arrows flew through the ropes of the nooses and the men ran off. I chased after the two men as a loud voice yelled, "Get that boy!" Boy? I'm 17 not 11. The men ran around the back streets with speed and precision that I was unable to keep up. Eventually I lost them but I didn't lose the guards that were tailing me. One by one fell to the ground after an arrow landed into their chests. Until they got close and all I could do was dodge. I noticed that they weren't trying to kill me, only capture me. At one point I stepped too far off the edge of the roof and fell.

I awoke with a sore back in a dull room with candles lit around the room.
"Lay down." A voice said, "It's okay, we saved you from the guards."
"Who are you?"
"By the looks of your cape, you are one of us." A young woman in her twenties said stepping into the light. She wore a violet corset with a dark purple cape covering her arms, "You're lucky it's not serious."
"What happened?" I asked as the woman, named Fiona, explained the whole situation, where the two men who I had saved through darts into the necks of the guards and carried me here. She also explained how I was asleep for two hours, "You should go look for your friends."
"How do you know?"
"We've been watching you. Question, who is the man with the scythe? He's not in the pro-"
"Leonis. Pro what?"
"Do not worry Samuel. Get out there and find your friends." She urged me to go, "Come back when you find them." I left and begun to look for my friends, but what did she mean that he's not in the, what ever she was going to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment