For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

11 April 2011

Dakorians

I woke up wounded badly, in a bed with Jessie. Jessie was fast as I begun to recollect my memory. I remember when we arrived at the gallows there were two people standing on the floor with nooses around their necks. A man and a woman (also the executioner) were standing next to the noosed men. Sam made the first move by freeing them from a roof top by using his arrows. Sam opened the door and explained that we have to meet some lady named Fiona. The barmaid wandered over to me and helped me up, slowly. Once I was up I walked to the counter in the main room of the bar. Moments of waiting past and Sam and Jessie walked out and we left. We entered a dark alleyway with thieves, whores, thugs and drunk men walking around. I held my pouch to make sure no one will go near my money. The people moved to the side as we approached the door. Sam opened the door and gestured that we go in first. Jessie moved in first as a hand grabbed my pouch and yanked it off. I turned to see a kid being held to the wall as my pouch fell from the kids hand. The man pulled him away, slapped him and yelled, "Not from people that wear that emblem!" The boy begun to cry as the man slapped him again and threw him on to the ground. The man grabbed my pouched and chucked it to me, "Sorry ma'am." Sam placed his hand on my back and pulled me into the door. The room was dark, dull with candles placed around. Not much candles. A woman pulled out a match and lit the rest to make it more bright, "Welcome."
"Fiona. Good to see you again." Sam said bowing
"Glad to see you brought your friends. I'm assuming Leonis isn't with you?"
"No. He got captured."
"What a shame. He will be fine. Anyway where shall I begin."
"Who are we? What are we? What is this group we are apart of!?" I demanded.
"Molly. You three are assassins. You kill for the good of this nation. We are known as Dakorians. A group formed from Hansen's very own sweet heart, Princess Leena. Why did she form us?" The woman asked rhetorically, "So that her father could be killed to make this nation a better nation. She loves her father very much, he's a good father, a good husband but a horrible king and she knows that."
"Dakorians?" Jessie whispered under her breath.
"Yes. Now shall I begin to train you three? I will teach you how to throw darts directly into ones vital areas. I am aware you have learnt vital spots from Molly's mother?"

Weeks past of training and Fiona chucked us metal vambraces. Three men walked in and handed us daggers with the Dakorian symbol on the grips. I hooked the sheath for the Dagger onto my belt. We also received a pouch with 20 darts in them, which I also hooked onto my belt.
"Sam. I hear you have trouble in close combat? I would like you to have this." Fiona said grabbing Sam's quilt and attaching a sheath. She then slid a short sword with the grip in the shape of a arrows end, "Use it well."

No comments:

Post a Comment