For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

28 March 2011

A new friend

I watched Jessie and the barmaid carry Sam into the back room. The man on the ground just watched as I approached him and threw is arm over my shoulder. He was still with us but just overly drunk.
"My name is Leonis, what's yours? Sexy fox."
"Molly. Thanks." I said looking away from his face. He smiled and the alcohol on his breathe made me feel a bit sick. I dropped him in the room and walked out with Jessie. We sat at the bar and drunk a little. After a while I sort of got tipsy and kissed Jessie. She ran of crying. Over exaggeration much? Well I sat there for a bit with the words, "Why did you do that?" Running through my head. Moments later Leonis stumbled out and passed out on a chair. I turned to the barmaid, "Any other spare rooms?"
"Well, no. This isn't an inn. But you can sleep in the my house across the path with me. Your flirty friend can sleep on my couch."
"Thanks. Means a lot."
"You're welcome." She said. A conversation between the barmaid and I went on for quite a while. We continued our talk throughout the locking of the bar and up to the door of her house, through her house as she got ready until we went to sleep. It was a great conversation and I hope I can meet up with her one day without this assassin business going on. I slept.

The next morning I woke up to see the barmaid, also known as Kelly, down stairs making some breakfast.
"Want some?"
"Nah, I think sleeping over is the enough."
"What's that mean?"
"I mean, I can't take any more from you."
"Oh okay." She said as Leonis sat up with his hand on his head. She then whispered in my ear, "I'll make him something for his head, though." Leonis slowly walked over as the barmaid handed a warm drink to him. Time passed when we ended up going back to the bar. Leonis heard something from the north and we left Kelly behind to investigate. It turned out to be others being hanged and a lot of rambling from some male guy, obviously a Hansen man. We rushed back to the bar to wake Sam and Jessie. Leonis opened the door to a naked Sam and a naked Jessie covering themselves with the blankets. Leonis told them what we saw and then shut the door for them to get dressed. Once the two were ready we rushed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment