For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

22 March 2011

Did that happen?

I woke up, focused on the fight. Leonis and I got smashed and went out to fight, I continued to swear in Italian, I don't know why, I just did. The imagery of Leonis and I laughing our asses off at the enraged guard just randomly lingered as I continued to think about it. The three guards then lunged forwards towards me as I swung my bow in front to block the blow. It didn't work well because I fell over and pretty much fainted until now. Thinking about that, I need a close combat weapon because regardless of me being ranged, I will fight up close, here and there. Shrugging the thought off I wondered where I was, it was a dark room and I noticed Leonis sitting against the wall still drunk, I seemed to have sobered up a bit but I know that I'm still drunk. And the taste of the alcohol still lingered on my breathe. I turned to close my eyes when I noticed a weird weight on the side of the bed, I looked to see Jessie, face in her hands, whimpering tiny sobs. She was sad, why? Trying not to ponder I said, "Jessie?-" The next words barely came in a wince as I sat up, "Are you okay?"
"Sh, lay down" She replied obviously not hearing me ask if she was okay.
"I'll be fine.-" I said, once again the next words barely came out, "How are you?" I kissed her gently on the lips. She begun to make out with me as Leonis awkwardly left the room but we just laughed and continued. I was so nervous, let alone drunk, but it felt good and right. I slowly moved my arm up Jessie's leg feeling my stomach jump around in joy as well as it feeling sick from the nervousness. I begun to slowly move my hand up her top, to also remove it when suddenly she pulled my hand away and said that she had a burn. I told her it wouldn't matter because I loved her, which was true, I meant it. She seemed to believe me because she moved my hands on to her waist where I eventually slid her top off to see her sitting on my lap with a nice black laced bra and a nice pair of breasts. Like I said, I love her, but I also admit that I am a guy and we can't help ourselves. Besides that, she was beautiful even in the dim lit room from the bottom of the door. She descended from her verticle state to begin to make out with me again. My hand slid from her nice toned buttocks up her back, which tickled her a little because she giggled a bit, up to her bra strap. I struggled with the strap as she rose up again and undid it herself. The bra fell onto my stomach, I could not help but look.

Bang, bang the door rung from the knocks on the other side. Soon the door swung open as Leonis and Molly stood there as I lay in the bed naked with Jessie. Jessie had obviously woken up as well because she sat there holding the blanket so that her breasts were not shown. I swung my legs to the side of the bed making sure the blanket covered my junk still, "What is it?"
"Uh..." Molly said standing there shocked.
"It seems we sort of helped Lochfield. It's hard to explain. You have to come to the northern district where the gallows stand!"
"Give us a moment." I said as the door closed. Kissing Jessie I got up, followed by Jessie. Molly was giggling softly outside the door as we got changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment