For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

03 March 2011

Leonis!

We arrived at Lochfield to see the horrible attack. I held Jessie's hand as we approached, she soon let go and ran into the horrifying sight. Molly and I chased after her but a big gust of smoke blocked our sight. Once the smoke cleared I noticed a figure fall off the roof and I ran towards the direction as Molly stood there. I arrived just before Molly to see that it was Jessie, "Molly, take her to Dracshore for medical attention!"
"I have to stay and fight! You can't be on your own especially since you are ranged." Molly replied.
"I'll be fine. I'll find a sword."
"Take mine."
"No you'll need that."
"Take mine then." Jessie said looking at the new sword, "I know it doesn't work for you but just use it as a normal sword for now."
"Thanks Jessie." I said taking it off her and turning to Molly, "She's in real pain now go!" I snapped before running off. Shortly after guards appeared and lunged towards me, minutes passed and the guards laid dead with blood leaking out of their cut bodies. I wasn't one for the blade but I seemed to just handle myself. Guards after guards fell by this sword until I saw a black flash in one of the streets. The guards that were there had either been thrown against a wall and knocked out or were fleeing. I struck the fleeing guards and approached the street. Skeletons stood over dead bodies, red horrific eyes, spine chilling white bones, visible dark aura and long steel cutlasses. The beings begun to charge me as a man yelled, "Stop! He is not one of Joseph Hansen's men." The man approached to see me fully, "No. It can't be, Sam?"
"Leonis?" I said as I could see him properly, "Long time no see!"
"Now really isn't the time for greetings, how about we have a coffee after we win?"
"Haha. Still a joker I see. Sure, sure coffee it is." I said smiling as we begun to fight men after men. Hours passed of bloodshed and I must admit that the four skeletons that Leonis can conjure up are quite impressive. The sun begun to set when the six of us, including the skeletons, had been surrounded by guards.
"Not much of a fighter are you?" Leonis joked as we slowly creeped backwards towards each other.
"No, I'm more ranged. When I say 'now', hold your breath."
"Alright." Leonis said as we stared off the guards.
"Basta andare a stare li, vigliahcchi! Venite a farci bastardi!" I yelled in Italian. The men were confused for a while but then immediately attacked, "Now!" I yelled slamming a smoke bomb on the ground as Leonis and I held our breath. The skeletons weren't effected by the smoke, after noticing that Leonis and I slashed through the guards. The guards laid there on the ground as blood begun to pour our of the bodies like the bodies previously. Blood was freaky in a way but also fascinating. Thinking that I felt as if I was becoming evil, nah! Leonis ran off and took down more guards. Guards after guards, fight after fights, dying after dying and Leonis hitting on a barmaid, "Say what?"
"What?" Leonis said turning around.
"We are sort of in the business of liberating Lochfield."
"We will in time, have a drink." He said passing me alcohol, "This is Nora. She is the most beautiful girl in the world, no?"
"Sorry, but I have a thing for someone so I can't really judge." I said drinking. Hours passed of drinking and Leonis and I went out to fight the guards smashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment