For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

02 March 2011

Love is a pain.

I arrived at the location of the sword of light. Sam and Jessie yelled out that they found the sword and I blew Jessie off because I'm sick of her crap. Once the others knew about Lochfield, they quickly got on their horse and we were on our way. The sun set behind the hills as Tiny Lochfield begun to blacken in the distance except a bit of light and the dark smoke. Sam, Jessie and I set up our tents and ended up sleeping. Okay so I basically cut out a whole chunk but it was painful, all of it. I know Sam and Jessie love each other without realising but I just have this thing for Sam and it hurts to see him with Jessie. They hold hands, almost kissed before I arrived, cuddle on the horse, shared a tent and Jessie laid in Sam's sleeping bag when we sat around the fire. I hate this feeling as if I'm just a tag along and also the feeling I get when I see them where I just want to cry. Enough of this emotion crap. Once the sun rose I was still asleep until I woke up from loud chants. I quickly got up, grabbed my sword and ran out. Guards were attacking and I begun to swing my sword at them, mostly landing. The blood begun to squirt out from their cuts as they fell. I was just glad that none landed on me. Once the fight was over I rushed into the tent and got dressed as well as cleaning the blood off of my sword. As soon as I was dressed we rode towards Lochfield.

The three of us got off and tied our horses. Sam held Jessie's hand. Once we got a couple feet closer Jessie just ran through the gates. I turned to Sam as we both ran after her. The random smoke that the wind blew behind Jessie didn't help us catch up. We had lost her until everything dimmed and someone fell off a roof. Once the figure fell off the roof a white and black stream of light shot up into the sky and flew over the hills. Sam raced towards where the figure had fallen off before I noticed him run off. The figure turned out to have been Jessie once I arrived after Sam. Jessie was in immense pain as Sam told me to take her to a hospital in Dracshore. I kept telling him that I have to fight with him but he just told me as he ran off. Jessie struggled to get up as I picked her up and ran towards the gate. Guards had regrouped at the gate and guarded it. They were holding off a horse drawn carriage and a guard pulled his sword on the person. I ran to the back, placed Jessie inside and slammed my sword into the neck of the guard. 4 guards fell after the first.
"Thank you so much." The man said getting in to go.
"Your welcome but I need help though." I said to the man who had family in the back, "Can you give me a lift to Dracshore? Well actually not me. My friend which I placed in the back is hurt and I was wondering if I could ride my horse by the side of your carriage with my friend in the back."
"I suppose, you helped me. Convenient that we are heading there. Rumour has it that everyone there is ready to flee because they would be next." The man said as I removed the bodies from the front of the carriage. Minutes passed as we arrived in Dracshore. I helped Jessie out the back and carried her to a doctor. We were inside the next minute and it turned out there was no serious damage but Jessie needed to rest for a few hours. Time passed and the hate and fury I have for Jessie dropped. She turned to me, "I'm sorry. I love Sam and I can tell you love him too. I don't want hard feelings between us, we're going to be together until Hansen is gone."
"Yeah, same here. I'll leave you two to be in love."
"He loves me?"
"It's a bit obvious. You seriously didn't know?"
"No."
"Well you do now, enjoy him :)" I said smiling and actually not caring anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment