For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

01 March 2011

Who were they?

After me being strange and telling Sam that we should go tell Molly we ended up sitting outside the cave. He placed his hand on mine and we begun to talk about being on the adventure together. Before I knew it he leaned in to kiss me and of course I did too. The sunsets beautiful orange rays made everything more perfect for the kiss until Molly came riding in on her horse. Sam and I told Molly that we had found the sword when she ignored me and said that a town called Lochfield was under attack by the Hansen militia. I got up on a horse when I realised that Sam didn't let go of my hand. We rode on for minutes when it begun to get dark and we decided to pitch tents. Turned out Molly bought 3 rather then 2 like Sam said. I immediately yelled at Molly in rage because I knew she did this on purpose. She glared back at me as I stepped forward to hit her. Sam swung his arm in my way and sorted it out by letting me sleep with him while Molly was in the tent next to us. I was cheery and ecstatic that he said that. I tried hiding my badly blushed cheeks when helping him set the tent up. Once we finished I went inside to sort out my clothes, it took a while but it was done and once I exited the tent I saw Sam had a fire going and was laying around the fire.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Staring at the night sky. Want to join me?" He asked before I jumped in. We begun to talk about the stars and how he was fascinated in them, "Did you know people use stars to navigate."
"No." I said placing my hand on his in the sleeping bag. He looked at the stars when I looked at his beautiful blue eyes. I've never noticed the colour of his eyes because he always has them covered. Molly walked out of her tent and joined us around the fire. Time passed when Sam got out of the sleeping bag and I followed by hopping in his sleeping bag. Once I got out I chucked it at him and told him to turn around. I undressed from these uncomfortable clothes into a plain white shirt and undies. Even no bra. I got in my neatly placed sleeping bag and begun to wander off in my dreams shortly after Sam  placed his arm around me and I wiggled closer to his warm body.

I woke up and removed Sam's arm from around me and quietly got out of my sleeping bag. I quickly got dressed and peered out the tent. A creek or lake with clean water was what I was looking for. Not long after when I found one and begun to drink from it. Within seconds Sam came out and sat near me. He didn't sit for long before chants of men begun to be heard as horses galloped closer from the Lochfield area. I quickly got from my kneeling position and sprinted towards the men. Sam ran into our tent as ripped a man off his horse and slammed him into the ground. Quickly grabbing the rope for the horse, I swung myself around the horses neck. Once I let go of the rope I flew right into a man and knocked him to the ground. I slammed my fist into his face as Sam begun to fire arrows and Molly came out slashing at the guards. A guard grabbed me around the neck like Alonzo once did and like Deja vu he ended up dead with an arrow in his back. The fight soon ended and we rode towards Lochfield.

We arrived and smoke rose above the walls. People ran everywhere inside the walls. Guards killing innocent people for kicks. They would torture those that stood up against Hansen before killing them, horrific. I hugged Sam tight as we rode closer to the gates. Yeah, I saw all that just from the outside. Sam held my hand as the three of us got closer. I noticed two people on a roof. I let go of Sam's hand and ran in, climbing up the wall. Approaching the two people I noticed them turn around. The girl was covered everywhere except her hair, eyes, a bit on her legs and her stomach which had was a 6-pack. Her eyes were an icy blue. The male wore a brown coat that covered his mouth to his feet, brown shoes and a futuristic monocle. He also wore a slightly transparent cloak. One thing about the two that made them odd was that they had wings. The girl quickly raised her wings as the male faced his palm at me. A black aura formed a black sphere which hit me in the stomach and knocked me off the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment