For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

16 March 2011

A mysterious man?

Everything from falling off the roof was a blur. I eventually passed out after a blurry Molly placed me somewhere. When I awoke I was laying on a bed looking at a doctor holding a stethoscope pressed against my left breast. The doctor noticed that I had woken up, "Don't be alarmed. You are in dracshore and I'm pretty much done checking your wounds."
"How is she?" Molly's voice rang from outside the room once the doctor left.
"A bruised back and a burnt stomach. I would like for her to say a couple of hours."
"Okay, am I able to go in?"
"Sure." The doctor said as Molly came in and sat by the bed, "How are you?"
"Confused." I replied as we begun to talk about Sam. It turned out he loved me back and I just wanted to jump up and down but that wouldn't be very wise. Molly said she would stop flirting with him and such and I was glad. We continued to talk about things but I eventually fell asleep.

When I awoke Molly told me that the doctor said we could leave once I woke up. I slid off the bed and got changed in front of Molly without caring, well except the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra which I turned around to put on. Once I had all my equipment and clothes on we left. We then sneaked onto the back of a carriage which was on its way to Middlebay which was on the other side of Lochfield. About 50 minutes passed when Molly leaped out of the back followed by myself. It took a 10 minute run to arrive at Lochfield's gate. The sun had set about an hour before we arrived here, at Lochfield. About minutes of searching for Sam we saw a bunch of guards enter a bar when Molly hinted we sneak in the back. A whole fight scene happened as I took down the captain and Molly took down the other guards. I walked over to Molly as she wiped blood off my face, it felt like she was going to kiss me, I think I even saw her lick at my lips. I smiled because it was so awkward until I noticed Sam laying out the front unconscious. I yelled his name and ran towards him. Kneeling by his body I noticed shallow cuts and bruises on his body, tears welled up in my eyes as I leaned down and kissed his unconscious lips. The barmaid hurried out and we took him to a back room and placed him on the bed. Molly comforted me as we walked out of the back room where the mysterious man laid unconscious and Sam laid down on the bed. Molly and I had a few drinks and hours passed when she kissed me, it was just a peck but I freaked out and ran to the back room. I sat on the edge of the bed and cried into my hands, why was I crying? She only pecked me so why? I guess it's because I feel guilty about Sam. I love Sam and-
"Jessie?" Sam said sitting up.
"Sh, lay down."
"I'll be fine." He said kissing me. I placed my hands on his cheek and begun to passionately kiss him as we slowly descended to kiss horizontally. We both were getting into it when the mysterious man said, "I will jus' leave" And stumbled out. We giggled and continued to make out, I felt his arm slide up my leg to the edge of my shirt. I pulled it up as I pushed his hand away, "What?"
"I have a burn there. I sort of feel self-conscious."
"Jessie, it doesn't matter to me because you are beautiful no matter what." He said as I lifted his hand onto my waist and we begun to continue to make out.

No comments:

Post a Comment