For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

05 March 2011

Drunken Dilemma

Both Sam and I stumbled outside, barely able to keep our balance. I hadn't been this drunk in literally ages, maybe not ever.

Sam went off belting out insults and cussing 'guardare a quelle dei suini grassi pomposo laggiù. consente di uccidere i bastardi fottuti!' at the guards to get their attention. Naturally they took notice (unknown to what was about to happen) and as they made their way over to us i proceeded to yell 'come at me, bro!!!!!'. The captain of the guards drew his sword, he looked enraged. For some reason i just stood there and laughed.

All three guards then (in what felt like a split second) attacked and Sam was on the ground unconscious. As Sam fell to the ground out cold, i scrambled back into the bar to get my scythe but there was a huge problem, my legs weren't moving. In the end i was able to move, and barely made it back into the bar before tripping over. With a massive 'Thud" I fell on my ass feeling groggy. I looked up, Molly and Jessie rushed over to help me up but then they noticed the guards, who had followed me inside.

The guards didn't notice the two girls and rushed to pick me up but before long Jessie leaped infront of my body and slammed her fist into the captain's cheek. The hit knocked him over into a table. Molly ran in and deflected the sword blows that were aimed at Jessie with her sword. Jessie ran over to the captain as Molly countered the attacks of the other two guards. Molly killed one by the time Jessie got to the captain. She grabbed the captains hair and continuously hit his head on the table whilst yelling at him. After a while the guard spat half saliva and half blood which landed on her face. Jessie swore at the man before breaking his neck then wiping the spit off her face, she then walked over to Molly who had killed the second one moments before the death of the captain. Molly wiped a bit of blood off her face which looked like they were about to make out which would have been hot, just saying! Jessie smiled before noticing Sam lying outside over Molly's shoulder, "Sam!" She rushed out to his unconscious body.

No comments:

Post a Comment