For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

19 March 2011

Just another fight scene

Once Jessie and I arrived at Lochfield it was already twilight. We looked for Sam and eventually came across guards charging into a bar. I hinted Jessie that we should go through the back and so we did. Jessie leaped from being hidden to strike the captain in the cheek which knocked him back into a table. The other guards turned to stab Jessie when I ran out and swung my sword at one of the two guards. The power of the attack was too weak to pierce the chain-mail, the two guards turned and swung at the same time towards me. Both swords hit my blade as I moved my foot back to keep balance, they almost over powered me, I quickly removed my front leg and slammed it into the stomach of the one on the right. He pulled his sword back as I swung my foot towards the other guard, slamming his body against the wall and winding him. The guard still standing swung but left an opening where I swung my blade into the side of his rib cage. I quickly yanked the blade out as the guard dropped his sword and placed his hands on the wound. I thrusted my blade through his stomach and sliding it until the holster met his stomach, I then kicked his body off the blade to see Jessie finally reach the captain. Jessie grabbed his head and slammed it on the edge of the table and cursed a lot. The winded guard quickly recovered and swung his blade towards me, my blade met his blade and bounced off each other. The guard and I swung at each other for a while until I knocked his blade to the far left and punched him across the face. He fell backwards into the frame of the door, I slammed my blade through his neck. Seconds later Jessie yelled at the Captain, "Piece of shit! I only wished you'd suffered more! You met the fate you deserved! I hope you-" Snapped his neck and carried on, "Rot in hell!" Jessie got up and walked over to me. I wiped the spit off her face and looked down at her lips, I was attracted to her for no reason.
"Sam!" She yelled as I tried to kiss her. She ran over to his body which was behind me. Jessie yelled for the barmaid to help her take him to a back room, which they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment