For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

24 February 2011

Lochfield: The Downfall

I am Leonis.

I woke up from my tavern bed and looked outside the window. i saw children, mothers fleeing the city being chased down and slaughtered by unfamiliar militia. suddenly it hit me, Lochfield was under attack.

i searched for all my possessions, grabbed as much as  i could and rushed out the taverns secret exit the barmaid spoke to me about the night before. as i slowly ventured into the daylight, i stood in awe at the chaos that was in front of my eyes. it was unfathomable. then, i stumbled upon on what appeared to be a little girls teddy. i picked it up, held it a breast, then i knew. these militia  were no ordinary men, they were the minions of joseph hansen. at the moment of deep thought i became instantly surrounded. then 'it' kicked in. the skull on my scythes eyes had started to glow red which could only mean one thing, hell was going to break loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment