For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

12 February 2011

6 hours after twilight.

It was late at night and I was laying in bed looking down at Sam sleeping on the hard floor. I roll over to look at the wall and wished that'd he'd get under the blankets and cuddle me, but then again he obviously isn't interested in me. What am I thinking? Today has been the scariest experience of my life, so far. It was just a normal day except after school when Sam had to be kept behind for making fun of the teacher, which was Hilarious. I ended up going home and waiting for him to arrive home but he was still at school obviously. So I decided to go in and eat. Just about to finish eating I heard a window smash from his house. I decided to finish eating and once I had I ran straight out to bump into a guard who must of heard it as well. He begun saying that Sam's family was wanted but as soon as the guard was going to tell me why an arrow flew from the back corner of the house. The arrow hit the Guard in the neck causing blood to squirt out before the guard fell to his knees. I was so scared and I was about to run until I saw Sam running out holding the bow. He pulled me into my house and I was didn't know what to do; whether to cry, whether to yell for help or act calm. My love for him is too much for me to be scared of him forever so I acted calm. We still held hands as we approached the main room as Sam requested and I begun to hide my blushing face. My mum freaked that we entered when my mum clearly told me not to go in there tonight. The smoke smelt real bad but my mum went off at me for us entering so I explained as much of the situation that I knew of before she begun mentioning that Sam's mum wanted him 'to be one of them.' Sam let go of my hand to give my mum the letter which Sam's mother wrote before dying and then my mum then said he could stay over and I could not hold in my excitement so I smiled so happily. Sam didn't notice but my mum did. I noticed Sam try grabbing onto my hand but my mum was watching so I didn't grab on. Sam and I went upstairs to my room where we begun to talk about today when I asked, "Where did you learn to shoot like that?"
"I don't know. I've never used Bow and Arrows before but yet I got him right where I wanted to?"
"That's weird." I said placing my arm on his shoulder. He paused for a bit and then said, "I know. It's like I was meant to be an archer. Maybe if I wasn't wanted dead I'd be a guard."
"After what I saw today, I'd rather you not be a guard." I mentioned. Begun to talk for hours until half an hour ago when we went to sleep. Now I lay here playing the strange day on loop in my head. Removing the blankets from my bed I got up and walked over to the window. I opened up the curtains and the window. Climbing out I sat on the roof and stared at the moon. Seemed like hours, really was hours because the moon moved 15 degrees in a west direction. Sam crawled on the roof as I looked at him and he looked back at me. I really didn't want him to look at me because I wasn't wearing a bra or make up. Just in a shirt, short shorts and a blanket over my lap. He approached and got under with me. He looked more handsome then usual with the moons light shining upon him and I wished he would put his arms around me, kiss me and never let go. We sat under the blanket together as we noticed a light source getting closer. I grabbed the blanket and hid on the other side of the roof to see Guards approaching this house. I looked at Sam as he said, "Get inside and act like I'm not up here."
"Okay. I love-" I stopped and continued, "I mean, I so love this." I said in a sarcastic voice. I quickly and quietly climbed into my window and locked it. I leaped into bed, took off my shorts so I was only wearing a shirt and undies as usual and covered myself up with a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment