For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

12 February 2011

The beginning

I turned to Jessie during class and mocked the teacher. Jessie thought it was hilarious but the teacher didn't like it so much, "Stay behind!" Class passed and I sat in my chair watching the teacher explain something to a student before they left. The teacher walked up and started rambling on about how disrespectful it was and BLAH BLAH! I just wanted to get out of there right away but I had to at least be there for the teacher. Who said I had to listen though? Once the teacher stopped rambling I ran out, grabbed my bag and went home. Jessie had already left because the teacher went on for ages so today I was going home alone. I walked through the small town along the stone tiled path home. I arrived home to no answer when I knocked on my door. Time went and the more I knocked but there still was no answer. This begun to scare me quite a lot. Right now I didn't care and needed to get inside so I grabbed a rock and smashed the window of my room. Clearing the rest of the window of glass, I leaped in and opened my door. The sight I saw was all too horrible. My mum was laying face on the ground in a puddle of blood. Tears begun to swell in my eyes as I noticed something odd about her back. I begun to step on items to avoid the blood and lifted her top up to see a tattoo of a riddle. The riddle read, 'search up high, but so low and you shall find the reason why.' Glaring at the tattoo I thought about how it didn't rhyme but then I begun to think about the riddle. Up high must mean the second floor and so I rushed up stairs and begun to search something 'low'. There really wasn't anything that was low and I got so furious and kicked the bin over which pushed the rug over to reveal a trap door. I climbed down it to realise that this is a false room which explains why the house wasn't shaped like it's design. I turned the light on to see a chest, opening it revealed a navy blue cape with a weird symbol on the back, a belt with a pouch which contained stun bombs, two small wrist-guards, leather gloves, a quiver of 90 arrows, a bow, a closed letter and a letter addressed to me. I read the letter which explained a lot including the strange people comings over once a week. The letter also explained how a group including a bunch of corrupted officials and people with power and that they had been onto her for a while. At the end of the letter it told me to deliver the closed letter to Jessie's mum. I slid the cape, wrist-guards, leather gloves, belt and quiver on. I put the bow over the quiver and placed the unread letter into the pouch with the stun bombs. I climbed out of the room concealing it again. Noticing a dagger sheath on my belt I grabbed a knife and slid it in the sheath and raced towards my room, leaped out the window and ran around to the front. A guard was talking to Jessie out the front and asked, "Why were you about to go near this house?"
"Because this is my best friend's house?"
"This house is off limits and all members that live in this house are wanted." He explained as I removed the bow from the quiver, grabbed an arrow, aimed and fired towards the guard. The arrow flew into the Guard's neck as he fell down dead. Jessie looked at the dead body in shock as I sprinted out, ripped the arrow out the neck, placed in the quiver as well as putting the arrow over the quiver, grabbing Jessie's hand and running in her house. She stared blankly at me, "What was that?"
"I don't know but I found my mum dead on the ground and have to deliver a letter to your mum."
"Okay. Even if you are wanted I will always be with you."
"Thanks. That means a lot." I said walking towards the main room of the house still holding Jessie's hand. I don't know if she has noticed that I'm still holding her hand but I don't want to stop. We arrived at the main room to see Jessie's mum smoking and talking with the strange people that came over to my house once a week. She realised we were standing there and came over, "Why are you two here? I told you Jessie to not come in here!"
"Sorry mum but Sam is wanted and has to give you a letter anyway."
"So I've heard." She noticed the Cape, "That cape. I see. You're mum wants you to help us. I guess it is time for you two to help us but right now we are in a middle of serious plans. The letter please, Sam." I let go of Jessie's hand and handed her mum the letter, "You can bunk here for a while Sam. You may need to hide here and there because the guards have begun to crack down and will be searching houses." I moved my hand back to try grasp Jessie's hand but I couldn't feel it, "Thanks for allowing me to stay for a while."



Note- Tethys is the 14th moon of Saturn which I have decided to name the world after.

No comments:

Post a Comment