For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

16 February 2011

A new recruit

I looked at Jessie then at this fox-human girl standing before me, "I am Sam and this is Jessie."
"Hey, I'm Molly." She said towards me sort of flirting.
"Quick! We must take you back to your family and we will be gone." Jessie snapped. I walked over to the horse and hopped on as Molly walked over to another horse. Jessie got up after me and we rode off back to the direction of the town followed by Molly. I turned to Jessie who had her arms around me, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." She said looking away with tears swelling up.
"It's not nothing. Missing your parents but don't want to admit it."
"Yeah you're right." She lied as we approached the town. Molly's mum was standing there as we arrived and quickly ran to Molly as she arrived. The two hugged as I helped Jessie down. I wish I could have held her hand for much longer.
"Thank you so much!" Molly's mum chanted hugging us both, "I will now train you this afternoon."
"Can I join in mum?" Molly asked.
"No!" She snapped.
"Why not? I know everything about Joseph Hansen supporting Silvio."
"I suppose you are just as ready as these two. Very well. I shall train you three how to blend in with crowds and about vital spots." She said before departing. Molly turned to me, winked and followed her mum. Jessie walked off as I stood there, "Jessie! Where are you going?"
"I need some time alone!" She yelled back. Why is she so grumpy? Time passed and the three of us returned to be trained. More time passed, that days later the training has been finished. I remember learning about the Jugular, interesting spot. Jessie and I were saying good bye to Molly's mum as Molly ran in, "Can I join them?"
"I suppose. Keep the sword you have and be careful. You three kids be careful, okay?"
"We will. We promise to look after Molly for you." I said smiling.
"Good. Now off to find that weapon." Molly's mum said as we got onto the horses and rode off. The sun set and the cold begun to freeze us. I told Jessie to get the blanket and wrap it around us. She did and had her arms around me, "Sam, we really need to get tents. I love snuggli- I mean it's okay to have a blanket around us but we also need sleep."
"Yeah. Okay. I'll go into town and you and Molly can check out this place."
"Do I have to? Can't we go and check it out and Molly get's the tents?"
"I suppose." I replied turning to the other horse, "Molly do you mind riding to town and buying two tents and 3 sleeping bags?"
"Not really." Molly replied, "I'll go now. Be back soon." I chucked her the map and she rode off. Jessie held my hands as we rode on.

No comments:

Post a Comment