For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

19 February 2011

The Sword of Light!

Sam and I rode up to find the 'sword of light' we held hands the whole way there we didn't say a word but it was perfect. We followed the map up to where the sword was located, I was getting tired so i asked if we could take a break. we sat there just smiling for a while until Sam spoke,"where did you go yesterday? when you said you needed alone time"
"I just needed to get away for a little while" I replied.
"From what, you can trust me I won't tell anyone" he pretended to lock his lips.
"Fine" i laughed with a slight smile, "It's just that I don't think molly takes this as serious as it is, I know she is only i year younger than us but-" I stopped and took a deap breathe, "You know what I mean." I really wanted to tell him the truth, I wanted to let him know about how I feel but I just couldn't do it.
"I understand, give her time though, she is just learning like the rest of us. I'll keep looking around, you stay here" Sam went off to keep looking for the sword. I sat there thinking about our talk. Maybe I should have told him the truth maybe he would say he feels the same way but then again what if he doesn't then I would ruin our whole friendship.
"Jessie, i found it, JESSIE come quick!" Sam shouted I followed the sound of his voice and saw him standing there, sword in hand with a puzzled look on his face.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's not working, something's supposed to happen." He threw it next to him and sat on a rock, "I don't understand" he said staring blankly. I walked over to the sword to examine it, just as i picked it up a beam of light shot out into the sky. Sam looked up at me with a slight grin but yet his eyes were full of confusion, "It's you." he giggled. I was still slightly shocked from it all. He hugged me with excitement.
"We should go and show molly." Was all i could blurt out
"Umm, yeah okay good idea" Sam said.

No comments:

Post a Comment