For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

13 February 2011

Trouble far from home

Sam and I rode on the back of a horse for a while as I begun to think back to last night. Guards burst into my room as I laid down on the bed and begun to trash the house looking for Sam. The window opened as I saw a guard climb onto the roof. I quickly raced to the window and climbed out as the other guards left. The guard looked over the side of the building as I quickly hit him in the neck, knocking him out and running back inside. Soon after another guard climb out but soon fall off the side. The guard revealed Sam being on the roof and next all the guards were out side running away from the house shouting at someone. I quickly raced down stairs as my mum grabbed me and held me in her arms. Dad walked in with a map and gave it to me as soon as mum let go. Mum told me to go upstairs and get dressed. She slowly walked up after me with her hands behind her back. Upon getting in my room my mum also came in and watched me get dressed with my back to her. Once I had finished she placed a necklace around my neck and said, "This also has the symbol that is on Sam's cape and is an Elven neck-chocker. On the map given to you locates a location of the sword of light which is yours and a town where a member of our association will teach you a part of our ways. After teaching you she will give you a map to another member and so on."
"Thanks mum. We won't let you down." I said placing my hand on her shoulder, "But I don't know where Sam went."
"Try the forest. Guards won't go in there because of the witches and he knows that." My mum said before continuing, "Also you might want to take Sam's clothes and equipment."
"I will. Thanks a lot mum." I said leaving my room. Soon I left the house and walked towards the forest. Soon day broke when I got close to the forest. I peered closer to see Sam laying down looking at a witch.

I stopped pondering on what happened before when the horse stopped and Sam jumped off. He helped me off and we walked over to a hut which was marked on the map. A fox-human lady was standing out the front worried out the front. Sam walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"
"My daughter had gone missing." The woman stopped, looked at the necklace and continued, "You two are the ones who have come to visit me for training."
"How did you know?" I asked puzzled.
"Your mum sent a message carried by a carrier pigeon but I need help from you both before training you. As I said before that my daughter is missing, I need you to find her and possibly save her. There are Bandits who is lead by Alonzo Silvio and they occasionally take young women, rape and murder them. We have been looking for years and not found them but I have heard about them being here." She stopped and marked and area on the map, "We were going to search tomorrow but you can go and check it out now for your first test. Go!" Sam and I quickly got back on the horse and rode in the direction marked. Once we arrived we noticed a little camp. Sam and I got off a few meters away and begun to run in a stealthy position. We hid behind one tent and Sam quickly ran to another. He signalled it was safe and I begun to run but then he signalled to stop. I quickly snuck back and watched Sam hide behind a tent as two men walked past. I pulled my top down to show more cleavage and walked in there as the two men stood their and watched with their jaws on the ground. "Wow I never knew being on watch would have been this good." One whispered as the both then fell to the ground with arrows in their backs. Sam walked over, took the arrows and we dragged them behind tents. Another man came and saw the blood. He ran towards a tent as and arrow flew straight into his back. Sam quickly ran towards the man and tossed him behind another tent. I approached the tent he was heading towards and Sam followed behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment