For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

20 February 2011

Lochfield

The whole time I was with Sam and Jessie I felt as if Jessie didn't want me there. Later at night when it was freezing cold I wished Sam was on my horse hugging me rather then being on the same horse as Jessie being hugged by her. At that moment I clicked. Jessie is jealous of me because she loves Sam. Sam asked me to go to town, I replied with that I was fine with that. Upon hearing my reply Sam threw me the map and I rode off towards the nearest town. Day begun to shine over the hills to the north of the town that I was approaching. Something was off about this town. Smoke rose high blocking out the light from the rising sun. I approached the walls as I got off my horse to see guards attacking citizens. A woman and two children came running towards the gate as the two guards killed her and grabbed her children. The guards had an evil smile and pulled their daggers out to kill them. I quickly ran at one guard and slammed my sword into his back. The other guard jumped back and let go of the child he was holding. He drew his sword from his sheath and lunged forward. Countering the attack I swung my blade into his ribs. I ripped the blade out of his side and slammed it through his stomach. A Hansen symbol on the back of the guard stood out. The children stood staring at their mother who was dead on the ground, I asked them, "Where were you going?" The kids just stood there as if they didn't hear me. The girl said, "Mum was taking us to another town."
"I'll take you somewhere safe." I said helping the kids onto my horse. Looking at this town I decided that I had to come back here with Sam and Jessie to stop this war. I got on the horse behind the children and immediately took off to the closest town which was an hour away.

We arrived at the town as I lifted the children off the horse. Grabbing their hand I walked into the towns church. The priest looked at the faces of the children and came to confront me, "What is wrong with these children?"
"Lochfield is under attack." I said before continuing, "These kids lost their mother right in front of their eyes."
"Oh no! Poor children."
"Yeah, but I brought them here to see if maybe you could find them a home."
"Sure I will do." He said as I soon left. I walked over to a shop and asked if I could buy 3 tents and 3 sleeping bags. The clerk said I could and then I traded 34 gold coins for them. Everyone to panic and pack things up over the news of Lochfield being under attack. A woman was hurrying past as I asked, "Why is Lochfield under attack?"
"The reason is because Lochfield and here aren't really under the influence of Hansen's family. Why they are attacking is because they want control. Rumour has it that Joseph Hansen wants control over the world. He even wants a 'perfect' world. In doing so by what I heard, he hired Alonzo Silvio to kill off the Novators, which is your kind." The woman replied.
"Thanks that clears a lot up." I said running to my horse and riding off towards where the others are.

No comments:

Post a Comment