For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

21 February 2011

Does she love me?

Once Jessie and I arrived at the location of the sword of light we begun to talk. A really deep and meaningful talk. During the talk I was actually hoping that Jessie would tell me that she was being rude to Molly because she was jealous and loved me, but that didn't happen. After our talk I continued to look for the sword. I searched and searched but could not find it. Hours passed and I finally found it. I grabbed the sword and tried to use it but it didn't work. Jessie can over and a light beam shot into the sky. We were happy and excited so much that I hugged her. She mentioned that we should go tell Molly and so we left the little cave and waited outside. I placed my hand on Jessie's, "You know. I'm really glad to go on this adventure with you."
"Me too. If it was anyone else that shot that guard out the front of your house I would have totally ran away and would have been scared of them. But it was you and well-." Jessie said kissing me on the cheek, "I could never be scared of you."
"Thanks." I said blushing and looked at Jessie's eyes. Her lips were so beautiful and luscious in the orange light from the setting sun, I looked down at them. Jessie looked down at mine and we leaned in as I closed my eyes.
"Guys!" A voice yelled from a galloping horse. Jessie and I quickly turned to see Molly hurriedly galloping towards us.
"We found the sword!" Jessie yelled in happiness.
"Good on you." Molly shrugged off as she stopped in front of us, "Lochfield is under attack by the Hansen militia."
"Why?" I said quickly getting up, not letting go of Jessie's hand. Molly begun to explain everything that happened and what the old lady at the little town called Dracshore. Jessie and I quickly got on our horses and rode towards Lochfield. The sun was almost gone as darkness begun to creep over the cliffs not far behind us. We were about a 5 minute ride from where we were and decided to get off and set up the new tents.
"Why are there three?" Jessie yelled, "Sam told you to get two!"
"I thought he said three." Molly replied.
"Please. I will lay in the same tent as Jessie and if you don't mind Molly, you can sleep in the tent next to us. As for the other, oh well." I said trying to sort it out. Molly stormed off and set her tent up and Jessie and I worked on ours. Once we finished the tents the girls went inside their tents and sorted things out as I begun to light some leaves and twigs. Once the flames begun I slowly placed more logs onto the fire. I sat down in front of the fire and stared at the sky. Before long I got my sleeping bag and laid down around the fire. Jessie came out and asked what I was doing. I said I was staring at the sky and that she was welcome to join me. She decided on jumping in my sleeping bag with me and we begun to gaze at the stars. Molly came out and joined us around the fire. Once the sky was half way up the sky Jessie and I went into our tent where she got out of the sleeping bag. She requested I turn around and once I was able to turn around I saw Jessie in a plain white shirt and just undies. Jessie was nice and snug in her sleeping bag when I placed my arm around her and cuddled her.

I woke up in the morning to see Jessie not in the tent. I got out to check where she was to see her drinking from a creek. Molly seemed to be fast asleep as I walked over to Jessie. Jessie looked at me as I sat down. A bunch of Hansen men begun to gallop towards out tent as I quickly sprinted to my tent. I grabbed my quiver and arrows and fired at the men who fell off their horses one by one. A few made it as Jessie pulled them off their horses and Molly rushed out and slashed at some. Before long there were guards laying down everywhere.
"It's time to liberate Lochfield!" I yelled as everyone rushed into the tents. I faced the other way from Jessie as I got dressed. Molly, Jessie and I were all dressed and begun to pack up. Not long after we were riding towards Lochfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment