For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

15 February 2011

A treacherous truth

I sat eating breakfast watching my mum strut up and down mumbling something about new recruits not being here. She ignored me when I asked and continued to strut up and down. Dad came in and quickly left shutting the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and followed. Slinging my wooden sword and sheath onto my back I followed him from a distance. He looked back here and then but I blended in with a crowd of a sort then followed him again. Once he stopped I quickly climbed up onto a roof and listened in on the conversation.
"These menaces are getting worse!" A man growled punching a wall, "Silvio is rumoured to be close to the Hansen family."
"What?" Dad yelled, "You mean our nation leader is close to the leader of the Novators?" At that moment I realised dad used the actual name of us fox-human half casts. I am a Novator and I never refer to myself like that.
"Yes. It is also said that he is actually paying them to kill us off." The man said again as the other stood in shock.
"So our leader is paying bandits to kill us off slowly?" Another man questioned, "But why?"
"I'm pretty sure I know why." Dad muttered before saying, "I'm going to go. Talk soon guys."
"Wait." The first man said, "I want you to know they are rumoured to be the cliffs of Aden."
"Thanks." Dad said turning around and sprinting off. I quickly followed him staying out of site before arriving at the edge of the building. He continued to run off as I climbed down and raced home. Luckily I knew a short cut home and arrived just before dad. Mum didn't notice me so I quickly hid behind a wall to hear dad come in, "Martha! The Hanson family is paying Silvio to kill us off!"
"Dirty corrupt politic Nothus! He is up to something and we have to act soon, everything in our world will be lies" Mum yelled. The two carried on as I begun to think 'Corrupt politic? Silvio and the Hansen family are close? How long have a I been lied too? A great man like Joseph Hansen paying Alonzo Silvio to kill my kind? I have to do something about this. Silvio's camp is near the cliffs of Aden which is north-west of here. First I need a weapon.' I sneaked out of my room and into my dads and replaced my wooden sword with his real sword. Quickly I hopped out the window and stole a horse from our neighbour and rode it towards the cliffs of Aden. Tents were everywhere around the cliffs and I begun to search each tent. Every tent has a girl with nothing on but a bra and underpants. Novators were in every tent but it got riskier me searching each tent so I begun to free the girls whilst taking out a few guards with my Dad's sword. The last girl freed and I turned to my horse when a net flew over my head and I was trapped. 
"What a hero!" A man chuckled. I turned to see that it was Alonzo, "Sacrificing yourself for the rest of the girls. Guards! Tie her up immediately. I'm going to have fun with this one." The men dragged me into the big tent and tied each arm and leg to a pole. It seemed like hours when Alonzo entered the tent and begun to strip me of my clothes. All that was left was my bra and my shorts when a girl came into the tent and ran out quickly. This girl wasn't a Novator, she was an elven and seemed to have made everyone in the tent even Alonzo chased her. Soon a boy came in, cut me loose and told me to get dressed. Once I was dressed I walked out the tent to see the human boy fire an arrow straight into Alonzo's neck, killing him. I stood there in shock as every guard was unconscious on the ground and Silvio laying there dead with an arrow sticking out of his neck. The boy approached the dead body and lifted him up. The Elven girl quickly gathered wood a bit to the east of the camp. Alonzo was placed on top of the wood as the girl lit it on fire. "Rest in peace you piece of crap!" The boy said as the two approached.

No comments:

Post a Comment