For a bio of the characters visit the page Characters and then click a character's name or click the bio link below the characters image.

I do apologise for being very inactive with this, only due to the fact of repetition between the characters putting me off, so, I have decided to stick with Sam's point of view from now on! Also, I'll be working a Visual Novel thanks to a friend who will be anime-ing the characters up and basically telling me about it. Although it'll be out next year sometime, or maybe the year after!



Any confusion, problems or queries please email Kakashii57@hotmail.com

13 February 2011

Poor sweet lady.

I laid on the cold roof in the silver light coming off the moon. Thump thump, Bang bang was all I could hear as well as shouting from the guards demanding to search the house. The adrenaline was pumping through me as I wondered whether they would find me. All I could think about was how stupid I was before the guards came. How could I not cuddle up in bed with her or put my arm around her when we were sitting on the roof. I guess maybe I didn't just in case she doesn't love me back and I guess I was just nervous as well. Even if she doesn't love me she isn't nervous to put her arm on my shoulder. When she did my whole body flooded with a warm fluffy feeling and I could not speak for a few minutes. A loud smash brought my attention back to the situation to find a guard climbing onto the roof. I quickly crawled back and hung from the side of the roof away from any windows. The guard approached the another side and peered off. I looked up to see Jessie run up behind him and slam her fist into his neck, knocking him out. She grabbed his body, laid him down and quickly got back inside. I quickly climbed back up and tossed the guards body into a bush which swallowed him whole. A flashback of what Jessie just did popped in my head but I only saw what she was wearing. She was wearing what she was before but without the shorts. I stood there when another guard climbed up and saw me. I quickly grabbed him and tossed him off, I had nothing but a top and pants on. As the guard fell he yelled out that I was on the roof before his voice distorted as his body clumped to the ground. I jumped from the roof into a thick bush hoping that I would not die from the fall. The bush was soft and I was only winded a little bit but I still sprinted away from the house. I didn't look back as I ran when I noticed a horse. I quickly leaped on the back and rode it much further until I was out of the town. The horse and I approached a forest where I got off and tied the horse to a tree. The horse neighed as I laid down on the cold damp ground and slept.

  I awoke to the sun not too far in the sky and my body feeling frozen. The grass was higher then I remember but I noticed someone getting closer from within the forest. The figure bent over me to reveal themselves of being an old lady. She helped me up and asked why I was here with nothing. I told her that it was a long story but she said she had all day when Jessie showed up, "Sam! Don't run away from home. Mum and Dad are worried."
"I'm sorry Jessie. I'll come home now." I said getting up, untying the horse off the tree and walking with Jessie towards the town, "I can't go back!"
"You won't be. It seems I came just in time as well."
"What do you mean?"
"That sweet old lady was a witch." She said as we were out of viewing range of the witch. Jessie handed over the stuff I got yesterday and proper clothes.
"Thanks can I get dressed now?"
"Fine I guess so." She sighed turning as I got dressed and equipped the stuff. I hoped onto the horse and helped Jessie up as we galloped away towards the direction of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment